Every buyer has the right to refuse the goods within 14 days from the date of delivery, without giving a reason, but by paying the delivery costs. The consumer's right to withdraw from a distance contract and an off-premises contract does not apply to the following contracts (Article 16 of EU Directive on consumer rights):
* service contracts after the service has been fully performed if the performance has begun with the consumer’s prior express consent, and with the acknowledgement that he will lose his right of withdrawal once the contract has been fully performed by the trader;
* the supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalised;
* the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
* the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery;
* the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items;
* contracts where the consumer has specifically requested a visit from the trader for the purpose of carrying out urgent repairs or maintenance. If, on the occasion of such visit, the trader provides services in addition to those specifically requested by the consumer or goods other than replacement parts necessarily used in carrying out the maintenance or in making the repairs, the right of withdrawal shall apply to those additional services or goods;
* the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery;
* contracts concluded at public auction;
* the provision of accommodation other than for residential purpose, transport of goods, car rental services, catering or services related to leisure activities if the contract provides for a specific date or period of performance;
* the supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with the consumer’s prior express consent and his acknowledgment that he thereby loses his right of withdrawal.
*for legal entities.
The withdrawal period for some of the above-mentioned contracts expires after 14 (fourteen) days:
* when concluding a contract for services - from the day of concluding the contract;
* when a contract of sale of goods is concluded, from the day when you or a person specified by you, except for the carrier, receives the ordered goods or:
1. If you have ordered more than one product in one order and the goods are delivered separately, from the date on which you or a person specified by you, other than the carrier, receives the last product;
2. If the goods are delivered in different lots or installments, from the date on which you or a person other than the carrier specified by you, other than the carrier, receives the last lot or installment.
If you decide to withdraw the product, you must submit a completed sample withdrawal form or provide a clear statement (e-mail, fax) outlining your decision to withdraw.
The buyer bears all costs and risks related to the return of the goods within 14 (fourteen) days.
No later than within 14 days from the date of submission of your notice of withdrawal and return of the goods to us, we will refund the full amount paid by you by bank transfer to the account specified by you, except for your paid delivery costs when purchasing the goods.
Goods returned within 14 days must be orderly:
* the returned product must be in the original neat packaging as received from the seller;
* the product must be undamaged by the Buyer;
* the product must not have lost its commercial appearance (clean, undamaged labels, peel-off protective films and other accessories typical of the original equipment);
* the set of the returned goods must be unchanged as delivered to the buyer;
* when returning the product, it is necessary to present its purchase document, warranty card (if it has been issued);
* when returning the goods, they must not have been used;
* the returned product must be securely packed, it is recommended to pack it in the same packaging as you received from the seller;
* when returning the product, the buyer is responsible for its smooth and safe arrival at the seller.
Please note that:
1) We will not reimburse you for any additional costs incurred as a result of your clear choice of method other than the cheapest normal delivery method offered by us;
2) You are responsible for any decrease in the value of the goods due to actions that are not necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
3) The seller is not obliged to satisfy the consumer's request to replace or return the goods purchased in the physical store, which are included in Article 16 of EU directive on consumer rights.
For all questions related to returns and guarantees, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com or phone number: +370 686 47 132